CARRY3000 DC Fuel Transfer Pump (12V/24V)
- Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vane
- By-pass valve, pressure control valve and overload protector incorporated in the pump body
- Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator
- Motor protection class IP55
- Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles
- Pump attachment support bracket
Available in 12 and 24 Voltage versions, provide with 3/4” threaded connectors on the pump body. Switch box and fuse carrier, reinforced base complete with power cables and pincers for connection to terminal strips.
- As the primary system on earth-moving machinery.
- On mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.
||Fuse on cable
|CARRY3000 12V with cable 2m
|CARRY3000 24V with cable 2m